Solar de Mos is situated 1,5 km from Lagos and 900 m from Porto de Mos Beach.
The Golf Courses Boavista and Palmares are less than 6 km.
Only 15 min. the Autódromo Internacional do Algarve .
- Take the EN 125 towards Portimão / Lagos.
- After 5 km, exit the EN 125 and take the A 22 (IP1) direction Lisbon / Portimão / Albufeira (just after leaving Spain).
- Stay on the A22 for about 80 km to find the exit Lagos West/ Vila do Bispo.
- Take this exit and drive towards west to Lagos.
- After 2km you will find a roundabout, take the 3rd exit.
- Drive straight until another roundabout, take the 1st exit, next roundabout and take the 2nd exit, find another roundabout that will come out in the 2nd exit, finally the last roundabout, take the 3rd exit and after 250 m on the right you will find us.
Location highlights of your hotel
- In suburbs
Nearby Points of Interest
LAGOS - Historic town with a fifteenth-century fortress, the largest curtain wall of Europe, baroque churches and the Chapel of St. John of the ninth century. The old slave market and the marina are some of the points of interest
Portimão -. A typical fishing town, with a fourteenth-century Church and the Roman ruins of Abicada and the magnificent Praia da Rocha nearby
Sagres -. Location of the Nautical School of Prince Henry from the fifteenth century, which played a crucial role in the Portuguese Discoveries. The fourteenth-century fortress and the giant compass are some of the greatest landmarks, while the Cape St. Vincent is the furthest point west of the European continent.
SILVES - This picturesque town, which can be reached through a twelfth-century bridge, was once guarded by an Arab castle on the mountain top, and has a Gothic cathedral that was built in the likeness of an old mosque .
TAVIRA - Picturesque town with medieval houses, a Roman Bridge, ancient churches and long sandy beaches
FARO -. The capital district's main attraction is a medieval wall, a Roman-Gothic cathedral, a museum and several Churches
MONCHIQUE -. Nestled in the mountains of Monchique is the famous thermal spa, with wonderful panoramic views over the Algarve coast. The baroque Church of Mercy and the chapel of the seventeenth century are also places worth visiting.
In the northern part of the Algarve, the mountains of Espinhaço de Cão, Monchique and Caldeirão protect the coast from strong winds. This region of bright colors, with its fig trees, orange groves and almond trees in blossom, is also very green and fertile. The coastline to the south is a long stretch of sandy beaches, broken up by extraordinary rock cliffs and fantastic grottoes.